Wednesday 8 September 2010

the mouth on the hands arc separated

the mouth on the hands arc separated, Le a bit of my neck.
Action lingering fear! This is
original and autumn. I do not know how to describe the excess of passion that men, when with him, I have to kiss before they let go fast to asphyxia and play Le
my neck, waiting for me for mercy.
! good, do not pinch. Let us enter P90X the tent, a little cold outside. are afraid you've caught cold ah, girls are afraid of cold Well! everything according to a clear picture. on the ground cloth with my flowers, cameras,
beach umbrella, and his journey back to a large travel bag. candlelight shines on the black and white pieces, according to the hh I and his face is out of the wind rustling the leaves
, which rustle as if there are many small bugs in the bite of my heart! CHEN Mo's face to reflect a p90x workout red candle and healthy, so I thought autumn fields of our northern
red sorghum that simple. Yes, he is a Red Sorghum, and I can not find the direction of wind in hh
his chess lost. Although I under is not too attentive, he lost.
two more days, I heard cuckoo. it seemed to say: Mo-the bed.
; I said.
I sleep. I use a car shuttle; p90x dvd set I like to write something, he does not oppose; I like in a daze, he also by me. just for life, I knew he was serious. I can not tell what point he was not good.
Once upon a time, I told myself: Do not love a person, so you will be hurt! not going to fall in love with a man, love and be loved is a burden!

No comments:

Post a Comment